Step by Step Directions to get the perfect, Colored Devilled Eggs or check out the full recipe here:
10 hard boiled eggs (makes 20 devilled eggs)
About 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Put the eggs in a pot and cover with water. Bring the water to a boil, turn down the heat to low and cover for 15 minutes.
- After the 15 minutes, remove the eggs from the pot and cool the eggs under running cold water.
- Once the eggs are cooled, peel the eggs and then cut them in half. (It's okay if some of them tear a little, the filling will camouflage that. Or just eat that one. )
- Put the yolks in a separate bowl.
- Next, you’ll need food coloring. Make the colors just as you would for Easter egg dye. (A teaspoonful of cider vinegar in each glass helps and you can use about 3 drops of food coloring in each glass.)
- Take the eggs out when they're a pretty pastel color and drain them on a paper towel.
- Now mash the yolks with a fork and when they're uniformly crumbly, add about a 1/2 cup mayonnaise. You can add more or less, make it as creamy as you like.
- When it's nice and creamy, you can add any extras of your liking--mustard, minced chives, freshly ground pepper, bacon bits, etc.
- Finally – It’s time to fill the eggs! You can just fill the eggs by hand with a teaspoon
- Garnish with a little bit of paprika.
A tree crashes upon two strangers. Time stands still. A cursed family heirloom catapults eighteen-year-old Gretta Dobbs back in time with Sam Daggett, who reluctantly agrees to help despite an instant infatuation with her. Their souls entwine within the bodies of young lovers on a Greek island in 1829, where they collect information on the mysteries behind Gretta's ring all while avoiding revenge-seeking pirates. Can Gretta and Sam find the secrets needed to save her from an afterlife in purgatory? Or will they become trapped in the past, continuing the evil cycle of the ring's curse?
Check out Anne's book trailer below:
If you would like to purchase Anne's book, Souls Entwined, you can do so here:
Click on the below to enter and win great prizes:
Also, check out the host page to take a look at Soul Mate Publishing's other great authors:
Anne B. Cole Bio
Souls Entwined is Anne B. Cole’s debut release combining sweet romantic suspense, time travel, and paranormal elements in a novel attractive to a wide range of readers. In addition to writing, Anne teaches preschool and is raising three very active teenagers with her husband of twenty-two years. With an Education degree from Penn State University, Anne began her teaching in elementary schools. A move to Indiana and becoming a mom of three kids in three and a half years sparked her interest in teaching preschool where she has been for the last eleven years. Anne began writing in 2010 when she realized she didn't have a book to read during her kids’ swim meet. With over ten hours of sitting in the stands, she decided to make the best of it and flipped over the heat sheet. Ideas for a book were jotted down and the outline of Souls Entwined was born. Anne's writing hobby turned into an addiction! The Souls Trilogy continues July 2015 with Souls Estranged. Anne is currently writing the final book in the trilogy, Souls Endure with a tentative release date of 2016.
When I asked Anne what her favorite thing about spring was she responded with, “Spring is my favorite time of the year because I love watching daffodils, tulips, and irises burst from the ground and color my flower beds.”
If you would like to connect with Anne, you can do so with any of her social links below:
Anne's Website: www.annebcole.com
Anne's Website Blog: www.annebcole.com/blog
Anne's Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Anne-B-Cole/576718832392205
Anne's Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnneBCole
Amazon Author Central: http://www.amazon.com/Anne-B.-Cole/e/B00K0Z8RDC/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1